This post is sponsored by Chi Of Life and the Destination
I know I’ve been a little breakfast crazed lately (click to see all EPW healthy breakfast recipes), but it’s my favourite meal to cook! I promise that my next recipe will be a dinner. This is another quick breakfast that I often have on the mornings I want something light (particularly if I don’t need to refuel with lots of carbs after a workout). These pancakes take two minutes prep and 5 minutes to cook, with only four ingredients! You will be amazed at how good they taste with the natural sugars from the banana. You also get a good dose of carbs from the banana and protein and fats from the egg.
- 1 x banana
- 1 x egg
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup of mixed frozen berries (defrosted)
- Whisk egg and mash banana, then combine well with cinnamon.
- Pour into frypan and cook on medium for 2-3 min each side or until nicely browned.
- Top with berries.
Have you made banana egg pancakes before? Did you like them?
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Healthy Refined Sugar-Free ANZAC Biscuits - April 22, 2017
- The Life of a Wedding Florist – Interview with Florist Rachel Bethany - April 17, 2017
- Micronutrients vs Macronutrients, which should you be focusing on? - April 10, 2017