I’ve just returned from the Great Barrier Reef. The weather was AMAZING! I lived in a bikini like it was summer and spent my days floating around the big crystal blue. I was so thankful I packed jeans and a jumper to change into at the airport because it was cold when I landed back in Brisbane!! Honey (our dog) stayed with some beautiful generous friends who also have a puppy, Po. They got on like a house on fire! I was sent numerous photos of Honey and Po snuggling, you can see them on Honey’s instagram (@honey.the.boxer) but boy was she exhausted last night. She took herself to bed as soon as we got home.
Anyhow, before I have time to update you on my trip, it’s time for a yummy breakfast recipe.
Yes, I am A BIG fan of overnight oats – super simple – 2 minutes prep at night, 2 minutes prep in the morning and you have a filling and nourishing breakfast that will keep you going until lunch.
Oh and did I mention you can add so many different flavours to the mix or the fruit topping that it never gets boring? You might also want to try my Chia Overnight Oats with Banana, Almond and Peaches.
- ¼ cup oats
- 1.5 tbs LSA
- ⅛ tsp vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup soy or regular milk
- 1 small banana
- ½ passionfruit
- ¼ cup blueberries (can use frozen blueberries if preferred)
- Mix oats, LSA, vanilla and milk together in small glass. Cover with gladwrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Cut up banana and place on top of oats.
- Top with passionfruit and blueberries.
Looking for more healthy breakfasts?
What do you put in your overnight oats?
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know to Make Your Gift say ‘You are Special to Me’ + 2 x Little Kete Nourishing Hamper Giveaway (valued at $85 each) - May 21, 2017
- Cumin and Pecan Roast Carrot Dip (low FODMAP, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan) - May 21, 2017
- Wardrobe Detox with a Stylist – A Surprisingly Good Investment - May 17, 2017