If you’re like me and love to nibble on small things for snacks, these chickpea chips are for you. Tasty and incredibly healthy – you’ll love them. They are quite spicy but if you’re not a chilli fan leave these out. You’ll need:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Drain chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Arrange chickpeas on a baking tray.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Dietitian shares thoughts on Intermittent fasting: should you do it? - August 11, 2017
- How to Make Homemade Coconut Butter - July 31, 2017
- Berlei sports bras collaborate with Artist Kate Banazi & 5 bras to giveaway! - July 25, 2017