If you’re like me and love to nibble on small things for snacks, these chickpea chips are for you. Tasty and incredibly healthy – you’ll love them. They are quite spicy but if you’re not a chilli fan leave these out. You’ll need:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Drain chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Arrange chickpeas on a baking tray.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Farmers Markets in Canberra - June 22, 2017
- Healthy Raspberry and Apple Crumble Topping Recipe - June 20, 2017
- 3 Things you can do to be Proactive about Your Health - June 15, 2017