There’s a new breakfast craze that has hit the blogoshere and crashed through to my morning routine. Overnight Oats is the name, and super-easy-delicious breakfast’s are their game.
Overnight Oats with Almonds, Banana and Peaches
1/2 cup Oats (for a smaller size 1/4 cup oats)
1 tbs chia seeds
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup almond milk (for a smaller size (1/2 cup almond milk)
Small handful of almonds and dried cranberries
1. Mix oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and almond milk together in small glass. Cover with gladwrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
2. Cut up banana and peaches and place on top of oats and sprinkle with nuts and cranberries.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know to Make Your Gift say ‘You are Special to Me’ + 2 x Little Kete Nourishing Hamper Giveaway (valued at $85 each) - May 21, 2017
- Cumin and Pecan Roast Carrot Dip (low FODMAP, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan) - May 21, 2017
- Wardrobe Detox with a Stylist – A Surprisingly Good Investment - May 17, 2017