This Banana and Berry Breakfast Smoothie is super simple and really delicious . Until recently, I had been a skeptic that smoothies would actually fill you up enough as a breakfast meal – but they do and they are great! Here’s how to create your own:
- Frozen Banana (peel and chop prior to freezing)
- A handful of frozen raspberries OR frozen mixed berries
- 3 strawberries
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds (great source of omega 3!)
- 1/4 cup oats
Method: put in the blender or food processor, wizz for about a minute or until smooth and pour into a glass!
I told you it was simple! This mixture makes about 3 cups of smoothie, I usually have about 1.5 cups for breakfast or 1 cup if you’re enjoying it as a snack. I probably wouldn’t leave the remaining mixture in the fridge for more than half a day so share with a friend or family member if you can or have for breakfast and morning tea.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- The Best Places for Mountain Biking in Canberra - September 18, 2017
- Choc Top Muesli Bar Slice Recipe (Low FODMAP, gluten free, fructose friendly, dairy free) - September 14, 2017
- You won’t see change unless you do something different – is it time to change it up in your workplace? - September 6, 2017