Modifications – make this workout suitable for your fitness level
To make the workout easier:
- Add a 20 second rest between exercises.
- Do this workout with less or no weight.
To make the workout harder:
- Add heavier weights or add more repetitions.
20 Minute Full Body Home Workout using Dumbbells
Push Ups x 10
Lunge Jumps x 20
Single Leg Squat & Dead Lift x 10 each side
STEP 1: With dumbbells in both hands, place one foot with an even spread of pressure on the entire foot onto the floor and keep it rooted – this will be your stabilizing leg.
STEP 2: Bend the opposite leg up to be in line with your hip, and perform a squat in this position.
STEP 3: At the end of your squat, slowly hinge forward from the hips (with a very straight back), keeping the stabilizing knee bent and secure.
STEP 4: As your body hinges forward, carefully swing your bent leg out behind you, slowly straightening your leg in this position.
STEP 5: Continuing to keep your back completely straight, carefully lift back up to return to your start position.
Repeat 10 times on one leg, then swap and repeat 10 times on the other leg.
Lunge Dumbbell Row x 10
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Aria’s Newborn Photoshoot + Win a photoshoot with Sydney Lifestyle & Family photographer Afton Fife (valued at over $2000) - September 13, 2019
- Retail therapy calling you? Here’s some things I am loving right now! - September 6, 2019
- Date Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls (low FODMAP, GF, DF, RFS) - September 3, 2019