I know I’ve been a little breakfast crazed lately (click to see all EPW healthy breakfast recipes), but it’s my favourite meal to cook! I promise that my next recipe will be a dinner. This is another quick breakfast that I often have on the mornings I want something light (particularly if I don’t need to refuel with lots of carbs after a workout). These pancakes take two minutes prep and 5 minutes to cook, with only four ingredients! You will be amazed at how good they taste with the natural sugars from the banana. You also get a good dose of carbs from the banana and protein and fats from the egg.
- 1 x banana
- 1 x egg
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅔ cup of mixed frozen berries (defrosted)
- Whisk egg and mash banana, then combine well with cinnamon.
- Pour into frypan and cook on medium for 2-3 min each side or until nicely browned.
- Top with berries.
Have you made these banana egg pancakes before? Did you like them? Let me know in the comments below!
This post is sponsored by Chi Of Life and the Destination. Thank you for supporting those that make Eat Pray Workout possible.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Eggplant, Goats Cheese and Dill Vegetarian Fritters (gluten free, low FODMAP) - November 23, 2017
- Could Prioritising Spiritual Health be the Key to Positive Body Image & Weight Management? - November 20, 2017
- Chocolate Dipped Frozen Mango Pops - November 14, 2017