I know I’ve been a little breakfast crazed lately (click to see all EPW healthy breakfast recipes), but it’s my favourite meal to cook! I promise that my next recipe will be a dinner. This is another quick breakfast that I often have on the mornings I want something light (particularly if I don’t need to refuel with lots of carbs after a workout). These pancakes take two minutes prep and 5 minutes to cook, with only four ingredients! You will be amazed at how good they taste with the natural sugars from the banana. You also get a good dose of carbs from the banana and protein and fats from the egg.
This recipe makes 1 pancake for one person as a light breakfast. If you wish for a more substantial breakfast (for example if it is post-exercise) or are a male, I recommend doubling the recipe).
2 minPrep Time
6 minCook Time
- 1 x banana
- 1 x egg
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup of mixed frozen berries (defrosted)
- Whisk egg and mash banana, then combine well with cinnamon.
- Pour into frypan and cook on medium for 2-3 min each side or until nicely browned.
- Top with berries.
Have you made these banana egg pancakes before? Did you like them? Let me know in the comments below!
This post is sponsored by Chi Of Life and the Destination. Thank you for supporting those that make Eat Pray Workout possible.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Healthy Lamb Wrap with Tzatziki and Tabouleh (gluten free, FODMAP friendly) - July 18, 2018
- Which Serum is Best for your Skin Type + Endota Spa Giveaway (Valued at $365) - July 16, 2018
- Blood Orange Tea-Infused Almond Cake Recipe - July 7, 2018