Yes. A thousand times yes. Pizza without the billion calories. Better yet, with gourmet flavours – no average tomato sauce base, I promise! Mushroom Pizza’s my friends, you should get on this.
- 6 large Portabella Mushrooms
- Olive oil spray
- 2 x Woolworths Select Pumpkin and Basil Chunky Dip
- 500g Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped into 1cm squares (I basted mine with herbs and baked in the oven, but you can also fry if you prefer)
- 3/4 Avocado, sliced into 2cm squares
- 1 x Red Capsicum, cooked and sliced into small strips
- 1 cup x Kraft Live Free Extra Light Cheese
- Handful of thyme leaves, removed from stem
For the salad base:
- Handful of Rocket and Baby spinach
- 1 tbs Dukkah
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Lemon
- Lemon wedge to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and lightly spray mushrooms on each side with olive oil.
2. Place mushrooms on foil covered tray and bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
3. Remove from oven and fill with pumpkin dip, then add cooked chicken, capsicum and avocado.
5. Bake for a further 10 minutes or until cheese has melted. While your waiting plan next week’s mushroom pizza, by checking out this Stuffed Mushroom recipe by Eat Pray Workout.
6. Place salad leaves in a bowl. In a lidded jar, shake together the olive oil and lemon to make a dressing. Pour over salad leaves and sprinkle with dukkah.
7. Enjoy your mushroom pizza!
Now let the flavour party begin in your mouth knowing you’re on your way to happier, healthy you!
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- 2021 pop workout playlist + WIN a pair of wireless headphones! - February 1, 2021
- Getting your period back after having a baby - November 25, 2020
- Strategies to stop Emotional Eating - August 20, 2020