If you’re like me and love to nibble on small things for snacks, these chickpea chips are for you. Tasty and incredibly healthy – you’ll love them. They are quite spicy but if you’re not a chilli fan leave these out. You’ll need:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Drain chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Arrange chickpeas on a baking tray.
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Berrylicious Coconut Cream Scone Biscuits (GF & DF options) - May 8, 2020
- Grief and COVID-19 – counsellor shares how to thrive in the face of loss - April 28, 2020
- Three Easy Steps to Infusing your own Olive Oil - April 22, 2020