If you’re like me and love to nibble on small things for snacks, these chickpea chips are for you. Tasty and incredibly healthy – you’ll love them. They are quite spicy but if you’re not a chilli fan leave these out. You’ll need:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Drain chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Arrange chickpeas on a baking tray.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Interview: Work & Life with Sally Obermeder & Maha Corbett - November 21, 2019
- Choc Orange Hemp Protein Cookies - November 14, 2019
- Workout with Amy for FREE for 21 days with Les Mills On Demand - November 10, 2019