If you’re like me and love to nibble on small things for snacks, these chickpea chips are for you. Tasty and incredibly healthy – you’ll love them. They are quite spicy but if you’re not a chilli fan leave these out. You’ll need:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Drain chickpeas and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Arrange chickpeas on a baking tray.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- How to Choose a Quality Rosehip Oil - June 19, 2019
- Potato Rose Spiced Shepherds Pie with Vegan Option - June 13, 2019
- Simple & Healthy Banana Bread (Low FODMAP, gluten & dairy free) - May 10, 2019