These Choc Orange Hemp Protein Cookies were a recipe I created to enjoy post workout to aid recovery. I’ve found I really need more food since starting this at home 21 Les Mills day workout challenge (which you can do at any time)! A good post workout snack should include these things and this recipe does! They’re also a great snack for afternoon tea at home or when you’re on the go. My 3 year old son, Finn, loves to make these with me and enjoys eating them too! If you want to make them a little a little more decadent you could top them with a dollop of melted chocolate or peanut butter. The recipe is so easy it’s litterally mix 6 ingredients, shape on a tray and bake! Hope you love them too.
Choc Orange Hemp Protein Cookies
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ cup oats
- 3 tbs Cobram Estate Blood Orange extra virgin olive oil OR 1 tsp orange zest + 3 tbs regular extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbs honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup hemp protein powder (I like the one from Inca Organics)
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with mixer.
- Roll into balls and flatten on greased tray.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until brown.
Looking for more baked snack recipes?
I have heaps of baked snack recipes here!
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Interview: Work & Life with Sally Obermeder & Maha Corbett - November 21, 2019
- Choc Orange Hemp Protein Cookies - November 14, 2019
- Workout with Amy for FREE for 21 days with Les Mills On Demand - November 10, 2019