Roses are red, violets are blue, I love this recipe and so will you! It’s that time of year again lovers, Valentine’s Day is upon us and Eat Pray Workout has got you covered. No matter who you want to impress this Valentine’s Day-your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend, everyone knows that the way to your partner’s heart is through their stomach – enter my Coconut Butter Chocolate Fudge recipe. If the mouth-watering aroma and decadent chocolate flavour weren’t enough, the quick and easy prep time for these sweet treats will get your heart racing. With less than 5 ingredients and only 10 minutes prep, you’ll have their hearts swooning in no time!
- 1 C coconut butter
- 2 T rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ C cocao
- Line a baking tray/dish (approx. 20 cm square)
- Melt the coconut butter and rice malt syrup over a low heat (or in the microwave!).
- Stir in the vanilla and cocao until incorporated.
- Press into prepared tray, and allow to cool and set completely before slicing and eating.
GO LOCO FOR COCO (NUT) BUTTER
Let’s get to know a little bit more about our star ingredient- coconut butter. Full of healthy fats, calcium and essential amino acids, coconut butter will make you feel fuller for longer and boost your metabolism. This helps to increase your energy levels and support weight loss while lauric acid improves your immunity- as if you needed another reason to fall in love with our Coconut Butter Chocolate Fudge!
Save money & time with my homemade coconut butter recipe
I recommend trying our home made coconut butter recipe as it’s far cheaper than buying pre made from the health food store and you only need one ingredient that you likely have in your pantry – yep, you read right! You can also use it to make my delicious Crunchy Breakfast Muesli Cookies recipe (pictured above).
OVER TO YOU
How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Are you a chocolates and flowers kinda person or are you strictly anti-Valentines? Let me know your thoughts on V-Day in the comments below!
SHARING IS CARING
If you make any of our delicious recipes, don’t forget to tag @eatprayworkout and #EPWtribe on Instagram or Facebook -I’ll be sharing your fabulous creations on my stories to show the rest of the tribe!
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Kale, Sweet Potato and Feta Muffins (kid friendly!) - June 29, 2020
- 6 Questions to ask your spouse every week to improve your relationship - June 21, 2020
- Berrylicious Coconut Cream Scone Biscuits (GF & DF options) - May 8, 2020