Cleaning and organising
For me, the perfectionist within decides to go into overdrive when I get stressed and I not only procrastibake, I procrasticlean. Whilst it does waste some time, I do believe that creating a clean and tidy, aesthetically pleasing environment really impacts your positivity and subsequent productivity. The key is to order things at the start of semester (not wait until study break when your room is a pigsty, like me) and refresh your study area before the start of each week. Here’s some cleaning tips:
- Declutter your room and desk – throw out or store what you don’t need
- Buy some paper tray organisers, pencil holders and folders to keep your desk as tidy and organised as possible.
For more of my top spring cleaning tips, click here.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Anti-Inflammatory Grapefruit Smoothie GF // RSF // VG // - October 9, 2019
- The 10 best Australian fitness accounts to follow on Instagram - October 8, 2019
- Meal Prep Plan: Asian-style turkey mince combos + 3 x book giveaway! - September 29, 2019