Everybody loves Mexican cuisine, and this colourful recipe offers a nutritious take on the family favourite! Filled with flavoursome dressings and spices, you can follow this recipe or make it your way, by adding a variety of fresh vegetables and unexpected salad ingredients. In summer I love to add elements of mango and avocado to my fish taco. I hope you love these Festive Mexican Fish Tortillas just as much as I do!
Festive Mexican Fish Tortillas Recipe
- 8 soft tortillas
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup grated carrot and beetroot mix
- ¼ cup grilled corn kernels
- ½ cup raw baby spinach
- ¾ cup sliced cucumber
- 4-6 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Dill & Parsley Mayonnaise
- SPICE RUB INGREDIENTS
- 2 tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp finely ground black pepper
- 4 pieces firm white fish
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Chilli &Ginger Chutney
- Mix spices and seasoning together in a small bowl to create the rub, crush in a mortar and pestle for a finer texture if desired.
- Lightly coat the fish pieces in olive oil.
- Dip one side of the fish pieces into the rub mixture and coat well.
- Grill the fish pieces rub side up for a couple of minutes, then flip and grill other side. Grill for 2 – 4 minutes or until the fish is cooked all the way through, but still tender to touch.
- Remove from heat and brush the un-blackened side of the fish pieces with
- Roza’s Gourmet Chilli & Ginger Chutney. Set aside.
- Build each tortilla using layers of salad ingredients and fish, topped with Roza’s Dill & Parsley Mayonnaise. Alternatively, place all ingredients at the centre of the table and allow friends and family to build their own tortilla.
Do you like mexican fish tortillas? What fresh ingredients do you like to add? Let me know in the comments below – always keen for new ideas! Don’t forget if you make the recipe to tag me on social media @EatPrayWorkout and I will reshare your creation with the rest of the #EPWtribe!
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Mediterranean Dinner Bowl (Vegan, GF, Fodmap friendly) - December 7, 2018
- The Fit Girls Christmas Gift Guide - December 6, 2018
- Roast Veg and Fetta Open Sandwich - November 29, 2018