Being hunched over on a lounge, ready to throw my computer out the window for four days isn’t something I would do for just anyone. But for you my dear reader, I would do anything! Okay well that’s a bit hyperbolic. But seriously my blog is my baby and my readers are what turns this place from a ‘house’ to a ‘home’. You are the ones who help make my blog enjoyable, worthwhile and down-right fun! So I’ve decided that it’s time you got a little thank you gift.
The thank you gift is a FREE PRINTABLE DAILY WELLNESS PLANNER. I created this for you because I got fed up with diaries that were either too detailed, not detailed enough, not inspiring enough or just not suited to the EPW lifestyle. This printable planner includes things like:
- Daily time manager (5am-10pm for the early risers and night owls)
- Top 3 priorities list for the day
- To do list
- Meal planner (breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, lunch and dinner)
- Prayer planner
- Workout planner (cardio and weights options)
- Gratitude reflector
Simply subscribe by email in the new subscription box above.
What else will you get?
Extra news, freebies, discounts and recent posts!
None what-so-ever. In fact it’s now better, you won’t be emailed posts all the time – just once a week. This is a response to my post where I realised that to simplify your life, it requires LESS EMAILS.
A special request
I am entering a new year and want to grow EPW which will make it even more rewarding for you. Could you please help me by commenting on posts if you enjoy them or I ask a question. In addition to numbers on a screen it helps me feel like I am not just talking to crickets! You are special and I want to get to know you. Join me as we create a supportive community that grows together in wellness.
Did you subscribe and download the planner? What did you think? I would love to know.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Is Butter Better than Margarine? Dietitian shares insights. - September 21, 2019
- Aria’s Newborn Photoshoot + Win a photoshoot with Sydney Lifestyle & Family photographer Afton Fife (valued at over $2000) - September 13, 2019
- Retail therapy calling you? Here’s some things I am loving right now! - September 6, 2019