When was the last time you tried something new for breakfast? This week I tried a green smoothie bowl for the first time, it was very refreshing! Have a read of some of the health benefits and try this refreshing nutritious summer breakfast.
What makes this smoothie bowl green? The green goodness in this smoothie comes from the Republica Organic Slimming Mix Superfood powder. It is made up of Pea Protein which helps keep you fuller for longer, Guarana to boost your metabolism and energy levels, Spirulina; a high source of chlorophyll to help purify the body, Chlorella to help cleanse your body of toxins and added Lucuma for fibre.
This isn’t a sponsored, I just wanted to share this mix because it is:
- Australian certified organic;
- Lactose free;
- Gluten free;
- No added sugar;
- a gorgeous green; and
- a delicious ingredient in this smoothie recipe!
Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 3 tsp @republicaorganic Slimming Mix Superfood (from @woolworths_au)
- ⅔ of a mango, deseeded and skin removed
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Toppings: blueberries, white chia seeds, almond slithers and strawberries.
- Add all ingredients except toppings to blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy! 👌
How do you make your green smoothies? Let me know in the comments below!
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Eggplant, Goats Cheese and Dill Vegetarian Fritters (gluten free, low FODMAP) - November 23, 2017
- Could Prioritising Spiritual Health be the Key to Positive Body Image & Weight Management? - November 20, 2017
- Chocolate Dipped Frozen Mango Pops - November 14, 2017