This Healthy Hazelnut Ferrero Rocher Milkshake Recipe is to die for – it’s all the sweet chocolatey goodness you need in your life – without all the calories. It really does taste like you’re drinking Ferrero Rochers too! Best of all it takes 5 minutes to whip it up! Perfect for hitting that late night sweet craving on the head.
Why I love this hazelnut chocolate milkshake recipe
Apart from the reasons I mentioned above, this Hazelnut Ferrero Rocher Milkshake recipe is one of my favourites because of how light the shake is yet it still froths enough to hold quite a dense topping. And we all know the topping is the best part! The topping has a mixture of toasted coconut flakes, shaved 85% dark chocolate and hazelnuts – a texture and flavour bomb! Make sure you have a spoon on hand – you won’t want to leave any of this deliciousness behind.
Healthy Hazelnut Ferrero Rocher Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup Pure Harvest hazelnut & coconut milk
- 1 tbs cocao powder
- 1 tbs 100% maple syrup
- 1 tbs coconut protein powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 tsp toasted salted coconut flakes
- 2 tsp grated 90% dark chocolate or cocoa nibs
- 6 hazelnuts, chopped finely
- Blend together hazelnut & coconut milk, cocao powder, maple syrup, protein powder and vanilla bean paste.
- Pour into a glass.
- Top with coconut flakes, dark chocolate and hazlenuts.
Love chocolate and coconut? Give these healthy recipes a go:
Nourishing Mocha Protein Bars
These mocha protein bars are satisfying and feel a bit like a dense brownie. I love them because they use the perfect flavour pairing of chocolate and coffee – is there anything better? I also love them because they are easy to make – I don’t even have to turn on the oven. They are so quick that I’ve even whipped these up in my blender while I’ve been getting my breakfast ready.
Nutty Coconut Chocolate Bliss Balls
These nutty coconut bliss balls are one of my favourite post workout treats – they are small, portable and packed with nutrients! They’re very quick to make and are cheaper than buying the store bought natural products, many which have refined emulsifiers in them.
Coconut Butter Chocolate Fudge (vegan, paleo)
You’ll love my Coconut Butter Chocolate Fudge recipe. If the mouth-watering aroma and decadent chocolate flavour weren’t enough, the quick and easy prep time for these sweet treats will win your heart!
If you give this mouthwatering milkshake a go, be sure to tag me on social media @EatPrayWorkout so I can share it in my stories!
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Workout with Amy for FREE for 21 days with Les Mills On Demand - November 10, 2019
- Baked Lupin Blueberry Breakfast Slice with Gut-loving Coconut Yoghurt - October 27, 2019
- Anti-Inflammatory Grapefruit Smoothie GF // RSF // VG // - October 9, 2019