Mocktails are great for those warm afternoons or BBQs where you want something special without the alcohol. Most commercial ones are high in sugar from with syrups and fruit juices. But you can make your own herbal & fruit infused mocktails with sparkling water! This is a Berry-nice healthy mocktail recipe, so I recommend you give it a whirl! We’ve even got THREE SodaStream machines to giveaway so you can make these at home all the time!
- 1L SodaStream sparkling cold water
- 12 basil leaves, small leaves only
- 1 punnet strawberries, sliced in quarters
- 1 pear, sliced thinly
- 1 punnet blueberries
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- Prepare sparkling water: Fizz 1 L fresh cold water.
- Place remaining ingredients to a jug and muddle to release flavours.
- Pour mixture over the sparkling water and stir.
- Pour into glasses to serve.
This SodaStream Power was gifted to me and we have loved using it. It looks quite stylish on our kitchen bench too. We have limited bench space so Reis moved my Kitchen Aid out of the kitchen and replaced it with the SodaStream – I wasn’t happy about that but we certainly use this appliance more regularly!
We try to keep soda water as a treat with dinner . Infused with fruit and herbs or the SodaStream Flavours (I recommend the zero sugar range ‘zeros‘) it is a great healthy soft drink alternative.
The SodaStream Power has three levels of carbonation you can choose. Number three is similar to coke in terms of ‘bubbliness’ and left me feeling a little bloated. Number one is lightly sparkling so we usually use setting number two.
Win one of THREE SodaStreams & a SodaStream flavour (worth 255.95)!
This give-away has now closed, congratulations to our winners Julianne, Rachel and Bec.
It’s easy to enter, just follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter and don’t forget to leave a comment on this post answering the question in the Rafflecopter. This is a game of skill and the best 3 answers win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Nutty Coconut Chocolate Bliss Balls Recipe - December 21, 2018
- How to manage medically diagnosed IBS in the Silly Season - December 13, 2018
- Mediterranean Dinner Bowl (Vegan, GF, Fodmap friendly) - December 7, 2018