Simple and fresh. This was a throw together meal that I wasn’t planning to blog was was too nice not to! I just finished three assignments in three days and had four hours sleep last night. I haven’t seen the sun in days (quite literally, it is pouring rain in Brisbane) and I’ve barely left my desk. I’m dying to run but haven’t yet mustered the energy but I am WAY TOO BUZZED on a caffeine overdose to sleep. Oh university. Thank goodness this is our last year together. So this little meal brought me pleasure. I hope it does the same for you – for breakfast, lunch or dinner – blinner worthy you might say?
Time: 5 minutes Serves: 1
Handful of spinach leaves, wilted in pan
1 medium tomato, sliced thinly
Handful of chives, chipped finely
2 eggs, whisked
2 tbs milk
1 portabella mushroom
salt and pepper to taste
1. Line plate with spinach leaves and on medium heat cook mushroom and tomatoes in a frying pan.
2. Whisk together the eggs, milk, 1/2 the chives, salt and pepper then pour into a separate pan stirring occasionally until cooked.
3. Place mushroom on top of leaves then top with egg, tomato and season with chives, salt and pepper.
I also removed the mushroom stem, chopped it up and put it in the egg mixture prior to cooking – I hate waste and love mushrooms! Enjoy.
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- What are the Immune Boosting Ingredients a Naturopath always has on hand? - March 27, 2020
- At home video workouts – get your instructor led gym classes at home! - March 23, 2020
- What to Look for when Choosing an Eco-friendly Sanitary Product - March 11, 2020