There’s a new breakfast craze that has hit the blogoshere and crashed through to my morning routine. Overnight Oats is the name, and super-easy-delicious breakfast’s are their game.
Overnight Oats with Almonds, Banana and Peaches
1/2 cup Oats (for a smaller size 1/4 cup oats)
1 tbs chia seeds
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup almond milk (for a smaller size (1/2 cup almond milk)
Small handful of almonds and dried cranberries
1. Mix oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and almond milk together in small glass. Cover with gladwrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
2. Cut up banana and peaches and place on top of oats and sprinkle with nuts and cranberries.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Anti-Inflammatory Grapefruit Smoothie GF // RSF // VG // - October 9, 2019
- The 10 best Australian fitness accounts to follow on Instagram - October 8, 2019
- Meal Prep Plan: Asian-style turkey mince combos + 3 x book giveaway! - September 29, 2019