Mango, mint and lime is my favourite summer flavour combo! I’ve used it before in this tuna mango salad but thought it was time to try something new. This Summer Mango Nourish Bowl is quick, delicious and super healthy. It goes a long way towards helping you ‘eat the rainbow’ for a day too. With just a few easy steps and a delicious mix of fresh summer flavours, you’ll be holding on to those healthy holiday feels all season long!
This recipe serves two. Perfect for you and a loved one or to have left overs for lunch the next day! It will keep in the fridge for two to three days in an air tight container. It also works well as a side dish at a BBQ – I would probably mix the ingredients through if you were serving to share with others.
Summer Mango Nourish Bowl Recipe
- Nourish Bowl
- 1 mango, cubed
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cannellini beans, washed and drained
- 1 handful mint leaves (or to taste)
- 1 handful coriander (or to taste)
- 2 tblsp lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- Place mango, red capsicum, cucumber, lima beans, mint leaves and coriander in a bowl and arrange as desired (I like separated in sections for a block colour effect but you can mix it up too!)
- Add lime juice, olive oil and ginger powder to a small bowl and lightly whisk until combined to create dressing
- Drizzle dressing over your nourish bowl and enjoy!
Why is this Summer Mango Nourish Bowl so good?
Not only is it easy on the eye (and taste buds!), this Summer Mango Nourish Bowl contains all of the good stuff to maintain healthy digestion, boost your immune system and increase your energy levels! A fabulous source of fibre, mango, canellini beans and greens will keep your tummy happy while red capsicum gives you a cheeky hit of Vitamin C. Wanna know something else? The potassium, magnesium and water in the cucumber will do wonders for your skin– as if you needed another reason to dig into this yummy creation!
Like what you see? Want more healthy recipes?
Check out my other favourite healthy recipes here– you’ll be spoilt for choice! Don’t forget if you make any of my recipes to tag @eatprayworkout and #EPWtribe on Instagram or Facebook and I’ll share it on my stories to show the rest of the tribe your fabulous creation.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- The Best Healthy Breakfast and Lunch Cafes in Canberra - October 14, 2018
- Australian Papaya, a fruit to enjoy everyday, not just on holidays - October 12, 2018
- 5 Ways to Manage Stress as a Small Business Owner - October 9, 2018