Smoothie bowls are my favourite breakfast in the warmer months. They taste delicious; are more satisfying than a smoothie because they take longer to eat …and of course, who doesn’t love capturing a gorgeous smoothie bowl photo to share on instagram?! This pink bowl of chilled goodness is packed with strong antioxidants such as Vitamin C, quercetin and gallic acid that helps reduce the risk of cancer, heart and circulatory disease and aging (especially of the skin). This bowl is topped with Veganola (see below for how to win a 1kg jar!) and it will give you the energy and nutrients to help you start your day at your best!
The Raspberry, Coconut and Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 large chopped and frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs
- ¼ cup Frozen or Fresh Raspberries
- 1 tbs Shredded coconut
- ¼ cup Granola (I used Veganola by BSKT - it's seriously the best!)
- Place the banana, ?raspberries, coconut ? milk, LSA and vanilla in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the smoothie ?into a bowl.
- Top with the raspberries, shredded coconut and granola
Win 1kg of BSKT Veganola Goji & Coconut!
BSKT Veganola is my favourite granola. It’s paleo, vegan, completely natural with no artificial ingredients, gluten and dairy free, soy free, preservative free and is just plain DELICIOUS! To win simply head to this Instagram post and follow the instructions there to enter! Good luck! Competition closes midnight 31 March 2017. Winner contacted via email and announced here and on the Eat Pray Workout Facebook page.
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Kale, Sweet Potato and Feta Muffins (kid friendly!) - June 29, 2020
- 6 Questions to ask your spouse every week to improve your relationship - June 21, 2020
- Berrylicious Coconut Cream Scone Biscuits (GF & DF options) - May 8, 2020