This is the BEST raw dessert I’ve ever made. It will definitely be on our table this Christmas! Filled with frozen mango yogurt it is refined sugar, wheat and gluten free. It’s the one dessert I’ve found that doesn’t taste like a healthy alternative – impress your friends and keep those jeans fitting this Christmas. Watch the short recipe video and see just how easy it is!
Raw mango cake dessert
Love our raw mango shortcake pie? Want to print the recipe? Here you go:
5 minPrep Time
2 minCook Time
- 6 dates, deseeded
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Proud and Punch Frozen Greek Yogurt It Takes Two to Mango
- 1 mango
- Add all ingredients except for the yogurt and mango to the blender and whizz until slightly chunky.
- Press mixture into a pie tin.
- Set in Freezer for 2 hours.
- Fill with frozen yogurt and spread smooth (dipping your spoon in a glass of boiling water can help with this). If too melted after this put in freezer for 30 min.
- Slice mango and top in flower like pattern (see picture).
What do you think of it? Will it make the cut for your Christmas table?
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Healthy Lamb Wrap with Tzatziki and Tabouleh (gluten free, FODMAP friendly) - July 18, 2018
- Which Serum is Best for your Skin Type + Endota Spa Giveaway (Valued at $365) - July 16, 2018
- Blood Orange Tea-Infused Almond Cake Recipe - July 7, 2018