Welcome to a new week lovelies! I am super excited because I’ve updated the site and that is one HUGE project off my mind. Rebranding and remodelling has been in the works for about a year now and it’s finally done! Really happy to have it done before Problogger, a blogger’s conference I’m attending on the Gold Coast this weekend. Organising new business cards to match my new branding is tomorrow’s job!
I would love it if you can let me know if you have any troubles navigating the new site so I can fix that right away. As I work from the back end of the site I don’t often encounter these issues. I know some of you have had trouble leaving comments from your phone but this should all be fixed now, if it’s not, please let me know!
After spending so much money on Acai bowls at cafes (yes you’ve most likely been spammed with their beauty on my instagram) , I finally decided to make some from home and share the recipe with you. It’s a fairly standard recipe, similar to most cafe’s however you can mix it up with adding juice instead of milk.
- 1 x frozen Acai
- 1.5 x medium frozen banana
- ½ cup of milk
- ¼ cup granola (use the search bar to find my granola recipe or you can buy from health food shops - Paleo Hero is my favourite)
- ½ passionfruit to top
- 0.5 x banana to top
- 1 tbs coconut to top
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds to top
- 1 tbs buckwheat kernals to top (buy in health food shop)
- Wizz acai, banana and milk in the food processor until smooth.
- Pour in bowl.
- Top with remaining ingredients in lines as pictured and enjoy!
Do you like Acai Bowls? What do you like them topped with?
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- The Best Healthy Breakfast and Lunch Cafes in Canberra - October 14, 2018
- Australian Papaya, a fruit to enjoy everyday, not just on holidays - October 12, 2018
- 5 Ways to Manage Stress as a Small Business Owner - October 9, 2018