These Rosemary, Thyme & Garlic Paleo Breadsticks are a great side dish or perfect on their own as a simple, savoury snack. They’re buttery, without butter; bread-like, without flour. A win-win for those with a dairy or gluten intolerance or those who follow a paleo diet. If you’re catching up with friends or family this weekend, why not bring these along as part of a healthy nibble platter or as a side dish. They’re that good that they won’t believe you when you tell them it’s good for their waist line and nutrient intake! Try these salted, herbalicious, paleo breadsticks ASAP – you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 C almond meal
- ½ tsp natural sea salt flakes
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp thyme
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 T coconut meal
- 1 T garlic infused olive oil
- ½ tsp rosemary, extra
- sprinkle of natural sea salt flakes, extra
- Preheat oven to 175 C, fan forced, and line a baking dish
- Place the almond meal, salt, rosemary, thyme, and coconut oil in a bowl, and mix to combine
- Add the whisked eggs, and stir with a fork, to get out any lumps
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut meal, mix, and allow to rest for a minute - the coconut meal has some absorbing to do! Add the other tablespoon of coconut meal, and mix until you have a workable dough.
- Roll dough into 10cm logs, make several indentations with your pinky finger, and place on prepared tray
- Cook for 5 minutes
- Mix extra garlic infused oil, and rosemary in a small dish, and brush on the breadsticks after first 5 minutes of cooking. Sprinkle extra salt on top, and then return them to the oven for an additional 5 minutes
- Allow to cool on the tray for several minutes before serving.
Did you try this recipe? Let us know what you thought in the comments below!
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Six things you can do to improve the moisture in your skin - March 19, 2019
- Passionfruit Acai Smoothie Bowl - February 21, 2019
- Nutty Coconut Chocolate Bliss Balls Recipe - December 21, 2018