Welcome to Eat Pray Workout!
It is a pleasure to have you here! First things first, the best way to get to know Eat Pray Workout is to subscribe to our weekly newsletters here. You will be sent a free daily planner and some great workout printables. You can also get to know Eat Pray Workout/Amy by following @EatPrayWorkout on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
What is Eat Pray Workout?
Eat Pray Workout is an Australian healthy lifestyle blog written by me (Amy Darcy) to share my passion for a holistic and realistic approach to wellbeing and fitness. Too often health is associated with unrealistic fad diets, extreme fitness and living a life filled with expectations and rules that can cause stress and are hard to live up to. I say, stuff the fad diets, exercise extremities, the unrealistic pressures we can put on ourselves and living constantly ‘busy’ lives. We should aim to live a balanced enjoyable life, where we look after our bodies, minds and spirits with good food, movement, focused work, play, spiritual nourishment and rest. My goal is to inform, inspire & empower you to live a flourishing, healthy lifestyle.
What types of posts can be found on Eat Pray Workout?
Generally, posts fall into one of three main categories; wellbeing, fitness or healthy recipes. I’ve listed some of the most popular posts below, however you can also find more posts by using the menu options at the top of the page or search bar on the side of the page.
- What to do when Social Media Leaves you Feeling Inadequate
- How to Live a Balanced Life and how Amy ‘Does It All’
- Why your Motivation for Exercise needs to Extend beyond Weightloss
- How stress affects your body
- God Speaks when We Listen – Balancing a Desire for Outer Beauty
- How to Eat Well and Sustain it
- Learning to say No
- How to Reach Your Long Term Goals without being Overwhelmed by them
Want to browse all my Wellbeing posts? Click here.
These include things from fitness tips and workouts you can do from home or the gym, to tips for Mums wanting to exercise, running plans, activewear styling and more!
You might enjoy these fitness posts:
- How to Motivate Yourself to Stay Fit
- Getting your Fitness Back After Giving Birth
- Hardcore Strength HIIT Workout
- Medicine Ball Home Workout
- 22 Yoga Poses to Increase Your Flexibility
- Best Free Online Fitness Videos
- 6 Pack vs a Strong core – What’s the Difference?
- Why you need hills in your running routine
- What Exercise should I be Including in my Week?
- 20 Minute Plyometric Workout
Want to browse all my Fitness posts? Click here.
I love to cook and create quick and easy healthy recipes to nourish your body by using real, whole foods.
You might enjoy these recipe posts:
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Vanilla Chai Protein Waffles (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Healthy French Toast
- Corn Fritters and Chilli Guacamole (Gluten Free)
- Vanilla and Caramelised Banana Black Chia Seed Pudding
- Banana, Cinnamon and Almond Smoothie
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Banana Pancakes (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free)
Healthy Lunches & Dinners
- Dukkah Fish on Tomato and Eggplant Zoodles (Dairy Free, Gluten Free)
- Healthy Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Salad
- Basil Pesto, Haloumi and Zucchini Strips
- Mango, Avocado and Bean Salad
- Pumpkin, Ricotta and Spinach, Gluten Free Slice
- Healthy Shepherds Pie (Gluten Free)
- Turkey Meatballs with Roast Capsicum Sauce and Zoodles
Healthy Snacks & Desserts
- Raw Caramel Macadamia Slice
- Raw Choc Drop Vanilla Biscuits
- Healthy Refined Sugar Free ANZAC Biscuits
- Dark Chocolate Brown Bites (Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Refined Sugar Free)
- Banana, Honey and Peanut Butter Muffins
- Paleo, Gluten Free, Sugar Free Apple Cake
Want to browse all my Healthy Recipes? Click here.
Don’t be shy!
I love to hear from you via the comments or on social media – it helps me feel like it isn’t always crickets in the background when I hit publish on a post! A huge thank you to those who regularly keep in touch, it’s great getting to know you too. You can also always contact me via email here.
Join the EPW tribe
What’s the EPW Tribe? Firstly, it’s free! It’s a community of people who enjoy the blog and have subscribed to it. Each member gets my weekly newsletter which contains my new posts, giveaways and special discount codes that are available only for EPW readers. Everything you receive will empower you to be the healthiest, happiest person you can be! Join here and you’ll receive some free workout printable and a daily planner printable.
Again, welcome and happy reading!
Love Amy xx