I based this dish around a summer vegetable that is underrated – squash! They are a filling vegetable, with a sweet flavour similar to zucchini. You can pick them up in a range of colours from pale green to yellow. I used all yellow, but mixing it up can look pretty. Here’s what you’ll need to make this delicious summer squash salad:
Serves 4 as a main.
1. Steam, boil or microwave squash and potatoes separately, until tender then drain.
2. Combine warm squash and potatoes with remaining ingredients in bowl (don’t forget to crush the garlic clove).
Option: Serve with Butterflied BBQ Lamb – salad will probably serve 6 then.
Your body will thank you after this healthy meal! Go order your vegetables online and get cooking!
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Kale, Sweet Potato and Feta Muffins (kid friendly!) - June 29, 2020
- 6 Questions to ask your spouse every week to improve your relationship - June 21, 2020
- Berrylicious Coconut Cream Scone Biscuits (GF & DF options) - May 8, 2020