Annually, the Sunshine Coast Real Food Festival showcases an abundance of local and fresh foods from Sunshine Coast producers, manufacturers and restaurants. It’s a really fun day out with lots of seminars on various aspects of eating real food, including growing it, cooking it, ethical sustainability and many more exciting things. I’m excited to tell you about it as I have two tickets to giveaway!
What’s on this year’s program?
As a food blogger, I am really excited about the new venue Eat My Words, which will focus on food writing, food bloggers, cookbook authors and restaurant reviewers.Other venues which will be returning include:
- the Real Food Kitchen – cooking demonstrations,
- Food for Thought – expert speakers,
- Nourishing Ideas – diet and healthy living,
- Food Craft – kitchen ideas and techniques
- Kitchen Garden – tips for growing the best quality food
- Little Sprouts area – lots of great kids activities
The Food for Thought and Nourishing Ideas venues will host presentations on subjects including our food supply chain, distribution of food surplus, food labelling, diet and health related issues, with emphasis on nutrition for different stages of life.
Find the full program here.
Where: Maleny Showground, 13 Stanley River Road, Maleny, Queensland.
When: 12 & 13 September 2014 from 9am till 4pm
Entry Fee: $20 per adult per day, children under 16 are free
Double Pass Ticket giveaway – this competition is now closed, congratulations to the winner Kelsey C.!
Want to win two tickets to this awesome weekend out at the Maleny Real Food Festival? Just comment below and tell me which venue you think you would spend the most time in!
Competition closes noon Monday 7 September 2015.
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Should we have a Plan B BEFORE we Burnout? - August 2, 2021
- 2021 pop workout playlist + WIN a pair of wireless headphones! - February 1, 2021
- Getting your period back after having a baby - November 25, 2020