December is here ladies! How are your shopping plans going? Whether it’s for yourself or for the active girl in your life, I’ve got you covered with gift ideas for this year! In fact, I’ve included so many gift ideas included here that you are sure to find something that suits and is in your price range. You could even copy this link and text it to your man on the sly, just to give him a helping hand you know?
- Kikki K. Glass Water Bottle – this wooden top is beautiful, and the message is straight to the point!
- Plantronics Backbeat Fit 3100 Wireless Sports Headphones – have you tried wireless headphones yet? They will change your workout. No more holding a phone as you run or trying to slip it into your pocket at the gym, hello fitness freedom! I’ll be doing a giveaway with this excellent brand soon so make sure you keep you eye on the blog for details.
- Nike Printed Sports Headband 6 pack – I haven’t really included many ideas for the boys, but these ones are unisex, so they work for everyone.
- Lorna Jane Ultimate Support 7/8 Tights – incredible belly and butt support in these tights. They make me feel amazing every time I put them on!
- Addley Dress – this dress is perfect to throw on over a bikini and head down to the beach. I love the print!
- Yoga Design Lab 3.5mm Studio Combo Yoga Mat in Aamani design – this mat is just SO beautiful. They have an amazing range of designs that you should definitely check out!
- The Lorna Jane 2019 Active Living Diary – this is a must for every active girls wish list. It’s stylish on the outside and beautiful on the inside. It’s even tempted me away from my online calendar this year.
- Womens Logo Light Sneaker Socks – who can go past a pair of Bonds?
- Kikki K. Phone Box – Connect to disconnect. I absolutely love this product, I have been hounding my husband to make something like this for ages and it hasn’t happened, but here it is ready made! No more phones at meal times or overnight in our house.
- Peter Alexander Disney Fair Isle Onesie – I’ve been waiting for sooo long for someone to bring out a short Summer pyjama onesie and it is finally here! No more getting tangled in pyjama tops that roll up when I get into bed.
- Nike Flex RN 2018 Running Shoe in PEACH! There are other colours available too, but when peach is available, why would you look further?
- Nike Victory Compression Sports Bra – Timeless style, gorgeous colour.
- Halo SweatBlok Sports Visor – protect your skin! Make sure you have a visor for your outdoor activity in the Summertime, this one is perfect for runs or outdoor fitness classes.
- Digital LCD Jumping Skipping Rope – No more counting in your head when you jump. You can just enjoy your music and let the rope do the monitoring for you.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rose Ultra Moisturising Hand Cream – keep those hands soft ladies.
- Lisbon Tile Mandala Round Towel – yes please!
- Tony Bianco Hotski Ochre Kids Slides – Aren’t these shoes beautiful? Perfect to dress up or dress down.
- 2XU Print Midrise Womens Compression Tights – wardrobe.staple.
- Hello Fresh
- Oneill Tetra Bikini Top – I love that bikinis are now being made is sporty designs, and how cute is this print!
- Mooloola Hailey Boater Hat – This one is great for the beach, or for your Christmas picnics, afternoon lawn bowl events or outdoor occasion!
- Karyn in LA Morocco Bracelet Pack – A perfect stocking filler. I love the relaxed Summery vibe of this bracelet set.
- Nike Radiate Sports Tote – I promise, this bag will make you the most stylish lady at the gym.
And although it’s not numbered above because I forgot to add the number (pictured below 13), my last but by no means least, Christmas Gift idea, the Endota Favourites Gift Pack – My Christmas Gift List would not be complete without an Endota inclusion – they are my favourite skin care brand and self-care gurus. This pack is a great way to sample their incredible Certified Organic skincare products!
Happy Christmas all you fit ladies!