It’s that exciting time of the year. You’re getting past the “it’s way to early for the shops to be decked with holly and advertising Christmas” phase. It’s getting closer. You’re about to take the year-long-avoided trip to the spider-filled back shed to haul out a dusty box of tinsel and fairy lights. You may have even slipped that Christmas carols CD into your car to brush up on your carols early…no? Just me?…Get in the spirit people! But the office has begun to buzz with the Christmas party plans and groans for the holidays to come more speedily, have increased. You’ve probably begun a list of gifts on the fridge. Family, friends, neighbours …and the dreaded $20 Kris Kringle present. It’s always difficult, $20 does not go far. Although, effort is needed to avoid the awkwardness when you get a nice gift and someone else gets a box of chocolates from Woolies (but maybe they’ll love it, who knows!?). Irrespective, to save you the drama I have collated the Top 10 Kris Kringle gifts for you to choose from (NB: prices range from $8-$25):
1. Passport holder from Pottery Barn -$24. Perfect to save your passport from being crumpled in its safe place.
2. Handmade Notebooks from Huddle and Co – $8. I love these – so many colours to choose from!
3. Acacia Round Chopping Board from Kmart – $10. Serve those nibbles/pizzas in style this Christmas!
OR get festive with this Acacia Star Chopping Board from Kmart – $10.
4. An Indoor Vertical Plant Hanger from Brands Exclusive (NB: sale ends in 4 days! usually $69) – $16.99. This will bring life to any room – such a good idea!
5. .925 Silver Earrings – Dangle Turquoise Earrings from Brands Exclusive – $19.99 (NB: sale ends in two days!) These are stunning, I want a pair!
8. Adobe Glass Blender from Big W – $20. Inspire your colleagues to try healthy breakfast juices and shakes.
You never know, if you’re lucky (and persuasive), they might even leave it in the office and make you one each morning 😉
9. Small Leather Wallet/Coin Purse on Etsy – $15.35. Yes you read correctly, its LEATHER. Unisex too. Oh hay big spender.
10. Like and Dislike Stamps from Korgan – $17. For the office joker.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Why Camel’s Milk Products are the New Skin Care Craze - December 6, 2017
- Her Christmas Gift Guide 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Jennifer Hawkins shares her diet, workout routine and stress management techniques - November 28, 2017