We leave for Dubai VERY soon!!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!! The longest I’ve ever been ‘in flight’ is 4 hours to Fiji. Reis recalls I was like a small child being forced to sit through their sibling’s school awards night when it’s past their bed time. Yes, that is rather embarrassing, I know. This is 14 hours. To avoid a repeat scenario, I’ll be power walking the plane and doing calf raises at the end of each movie to ensure my survival, haha. I’ve also started to gather my bags and goodies to take in my carry on luggage. So, here is what Reis and I have packed in our ‘in flight’ bags so far.
- Oroton Punta Mita Sunglasses
- Kikki K Jewellery Wrap
- iPhone Headphones
- Oroton Signature Mirror Compact – this is not this season but this season’s compacts are so bright and colourful if you’re looking to buy!
- Waterlily Lemongrass & Green Tea Hand and Body Cream
- Clinique Moisture Surge face spray – thirsty skin relief (great for relieving effects of air-conditioning on skin & keeping you feeling fresh)
- Clinique all about eyes serum depuffing eye massage (yes I’ll need this too when I leave the plane!) – both 6 and 7 can be found in the Moisture Surge Set
- Maybelline Baby Lips – Smoothing Cherry
- Oroton Travel Wallet
- Kikki K A6 adventure notebooks (my memory is shocking so travel journal it is!! PERFECT handbag size)
- Burberry Brit purfume
- Lancel Paris leather cuff bracelet
- Michael Kors Watch MK 5217
- iPhone packed with music
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- Artline 0.5mm Drawing Pen
- Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
- Leather journal
- Tommy Hilfigure Watch
- Samsung Galaxy s4 Phone with music
- Creative Sound Blaster Headphones EVO wireless
- Some BLING!
- Paul Smith men’s fragrance
I’ve also got my lap top, a book and magazine. So please HELP me by telling me what have you found helpful to have in your in-flight bag? Or to take on an international trip in general?
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- At home video workouts – get your instructor led gym classes at home! - March 23, 2020
- What to Look for when Choosing an Eco-friendly Sanitary Product - March 11, 2020
- Public or Private Hospital for Birth in Australia? - March 6, 2020