I’ve discovered the BEST salad dressing ever and have no choice, but to share it with you! I would be a bad person if I didn’t – it’s THAT good.
I was skeptical when Amanda from Your Inspiration at Home told me how good the OMG (an appropriated acronym for orange, Guava and Mango) salad dressing was. Although then I tried it and my taste buds suddenly hit a dance floor at a disco in my mouth. It was the perfect balance of sweet summer fruits and tangy balsamic vinegar. I’ve since found use for it as a sweet dessert dip for strawberries, or as part of a refreshing sumer drink by popping a dash of it in some sparkling mineral water with diced mango. But today, I’m featuring this yummy dressing in its traditional setting, a crisp salad.
- 1 bag of mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup roughly chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 4 small radishes
- 2 tbs YIAH's OMG salad dressing (see bottle picture below)
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl
Giveaway! Sorry this giveaway has now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Jen M.!
Want to increase your chance of winning?
MORE ENTRIES AVAILABLE HERE:
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Should we have a Plan B BEFORE we Burnout? - August 2, 2021
- 2021 pop workout playlist + WIN a pair of wireless headphones! - February 1, 2021
- Getting your period back after having a baby - November 25, 2020