How can I learn to say ‘no’?
Learning to say no isn’t something that’s easy and there are a few steps involved in changing a habit.
Secondly, you need to ask WHY am I saying yes? Ask yourself, do I fear any of the following:
- being selfish,
- letting people down,
- not being able to do it again (or at least for a while),
- leave other persons feelings being rejected, or
- not being seen as a team player
If you answered yes to any of these – acknowledge it.
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Moroccan roasted cauliflower with grilled fish - August 7, 2020
- Good mood food – Peanut Butter Oat Bars (GF option!) - July 27, 2020
- 10 Minute Body Weight Workout (full body) - July 20, 2020