How can I learn to say ‘no’?
Learning to say no isn’t something that’s easy and there are a few steps involved in changing a habit.
Secondly, you need to ask WHY am I saying yes? Ask yourself, do I fear any of the following:
- being selfish,
- letting people down,
- not being able to do it again (or at least for a while),
- leave other persons feelings being rejected, or
- not being seen as a team player
If you answered yes to any of these – acknowledge it.
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Should we have a Plan B BEFORE we Burnout? - August 2, 2021
- 2021 pop workout playlist + WIN a pair of wireless headphones! - February 1, 2021
- Getting your period back after having a baby - November 25, 2020