How can I learn to say ‘no’?
Learning to say no isn’t something that’s easy and there are a few steps involved in changing a habit.
Secondly, you need to ask WHY am I saying yes? Ask yourself, do I fear any of the following:
- being selfish,
- letting people down,
- not being able to do it again (or at least for a while),
- leave other persons feelings being rejected, or
- not being seen as a team player
If you answered yes to any of these – acknowledge it.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Is Butter Better than Margarine? Dietitian shares insights. - September 21, 2019
- Aria’s Newborn Photoshoot + Win a photoshoot with Sydney Lifestyle & Family photographer Afton Fife (valued at over $2000) - September 13, 2019
- Retail therapy calling you? Here’s some things I am loving right now! - September 6, 2019