How can I learn to say ‘no’?
Learning to say no isn’t something that’s easy and there are a few steps involved in changing a habit.
Secondly, you need to ask WHY am I saying yes? Ask yourself, do I fear any of the following:
- being selfish,
- letting people down,
- not being able to do it again (or at least for a while),
- leave other persons feelings being rejected, or
- not being seen as a team player
If you answered yes to any of these – acknowledge it.
You may also like :
Latest posts by Amy Darcy (see all)
- Choc Orange Hemp Protein Cookies - November 14, 2019
- Workout with Amy for FREE for 21 days with Les Mills On Demand - November 10, 2019
- Baked Lupin Blueberry Breakfast Slice with Gut-loving Coconut Yoghurt - October 27, 2019